Saturday 7 May 2011

Prefect

This week I was thrilled to accept the position of prefect at Ripon Grammar School. I am really looking forward to the opportunities that this role will bring and excited at the prospect of becoming a role model for all students in the school. As I was nominated for this role by my peers and teachers, I aim to respond well to their expectations and fulfil any tasks set to the best of my ability. As a prefect, I am expected to meet the highest standards in terms of behaviour, work ethic and appearance. The aim of the role is that primarily you are an ambassador for the school and it is expected that prefects must be willing to help at school functions and have the confidence and leadership skills to supervise at break and lunch on a regular basis. The role commences when we return to school after our AS examinations and I am very much looking forward to having a positive impact on the school.